Monday, February 21, 2011

INVITATION: Workshop on Sat 5th Mar @ 1.30 Picture Box




Would you like to create your own picture box? Simply click on the 2010/2011 catalogue on the right hand side (RHS) of this page and check out pp. 124 - 127 or in the mini catalogue on pp. 17 and 21, to view Stampin Ups designer series paper (DSP). Let me know what you choose by 26th Feb so I can order any DSP I dont have in stock. I will provide the matching card stock and embellishments to suit.



Come along and join a fabulous bunch of ladies. If you wish to bring your photos on the day you will need 1 - 10x10 cm photo if you wish to put one on the top or you may make an embellishment using the big shot with the coloured card stock to match you DSP. You can place photos on the outside (4 photos measuring 9 x 7 cms) or leave the DSP showing. On the inside you will need either 9 or 17, 7.5 cms square photos depending on how many layers you wish to have. The box above only has one layer.

Cost: $22 includes all the material you will require and afternoon tea. There is no charge for the fun, relaxation and fabulous company you will experience. If you are a regular and have your own adhesives and basic kit $17 is all you are required to pay. Book early via email to secure your place and I will email you the address. Only 8 places available per session. If you would like to attend but this date and time do not suit please email me with alternative dates and depending on numbers I may be able to oblige. Please call or text me on 0434 824 585 or email me on elliehow@westnet.com.au with any questions orders or bookings. If you have a friend who would like to participate, book them in also and you will receive a little gift on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment